Were you or a loved one injured in a drunk driving accident or bar fight in Alabama? Alabama's powerful dram shop laws may allow you to file suit against the bar, restaurant or liquor store for illegal alcohol service.

  • Contact our experienced attorneys today
  • You pay nothing until we secure damages in your case
  • Over 4 decades of combined trial experience

Ready to get started? Learn more about your rights and options in a free legal consultation now.

24/7 Confidential Consultations


We have every intention of holding bars and restaurants accountable for illegal alcohol service.

— Brian Kent, Esq.
"Great Representation." Brian was extremely compassionate in representing my family.
Crime Victim Advocates Reviewed by Janet I. on .
Rating: 5.0 ★★★★★
Get A Free Consultation

After a drunk driving accident or bar fight, it's natural to wonder about suing the person who caused the accident, the drunk driver or the assailant. But in many states, it's also possible to hold the person or establishment who served the intoxicated person alcohol accountable. Alabama is one of these states.

Liquor Liability For Accidents In Alabama

Alabama's dram shop laws prohibits bars, restaurants and liquor stores from selling alcohol under negligent circumstances. Licensed establishments are barred from serving alcohol to visibly intoxicated patrons or to people who are under the legal drinking age of 21. The same restrictions apply to social hosts, people who offer or serve alcohol at private parties.

Wine Bottles At Bar

Social hosts and licensed establishments who violate the law can be held liable for doing so if someone else gets hurt as a result of the patron's intoxication. If you or a loved one were injured in a drunk driving accident or bar fight, you may be able to sue the establishment or host who served the alcohol.

Alabama's Dram Shop Statute Of Limitations

Alabama's statute of limitations for dram shop lawsuits is 2 years, beginning on the date of injury. That means you have 2 years to file suit or risk having your case dismissed completely.

Do You Have A Case?
Select all that apply as to where the incident happenedYou can select multiple boxes
Proud Members Of The Following Trusted Organizations
24/7 Free Confidential Consultations
(855) 398-3564